"Anything but Dry"
Matthew J. Martiny
Web Developer, Graphic Designer, Social Media Marketer
"Anything but dry"
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Oversee various website projects from conception through completion.
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING – Use Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest and other social media sites to reach a variety of users in a professional setting.
- RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS – Measure and report digital marketing campaign performance utilizing Google Analytics and Data Studio (beta), SQL, and advanced Microsoft Excel functions.
- WEBSITE MANAGEMENT – Evaluate, plan, and optimize web content and SEO using content.
- EMAIL CREATION AND ANALYSIS – Develop engaging email campaign content, create HTML, adhere to email best practices, A/B test, measure, and analyze campaign results.
- CONTENT DEVELOPMENT – Create written and visual content for website, user experience interface design including UX wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Middle and back-end development experience with languages such as SQL and C#.
- Knowledge of designing and developing full-stack web applications using .NET framework.
- Experience with WordPress development and PHP
Software Engineering and .NET Web Developer (contract)
Interactive Technologies Inc.
- Develop a BETA phone application in Xamarin.iOS using Core Bluetooth.
Design and develop an ASP.NET MVC website/web application for the company.
- Use tools such as google and stack overflow to solve problems that arise.
- Implement Front End, Back End and Middle Tier in the web application using skills and languages such as LINQ, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Database Design, SQL, C#, and others.
Marketing, Social Media, and Website Development
2015 - 2016
Manage social media marketing campaigns including YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter as directed.
- Responsible for online content management, Search Engine Optimization and Google Analytics
- Create graphics in Adobe Photoshop for online storefronts
- Manipulate existing graphics for digital and print media
Freelance Graphic/Web Designer
Martiny Graphic and Web Design
2008 - Present
- Create graphics and logos for organizations, companies and individuals in print and digital form
- Create mock ups and/or full web pages for clients
- Create print, digital, audio and/or video media tailored to client’s needs
- Use mediums such as Adobe Creative Suite, Audacity, and WordPress
Computer Operator (seasonal)
2014 - 2015
- Use Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and InDesign, to help prepare yearbooks for print
- Operate Mac and/or Windows operating system depending on client’s needs
- Use varying FTP servers to download and access files
- Problem solve based on specific complications that arise
Maintenance, Field Supervisor and Graphic Artist (Seasonal)
Johnson County Parks and Recreation
2013 - 2014, 2016 - Present
- Specialty graphics as needed using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Create print and digital media flyers for events and programs
- Maintenance duties as assigned
- Field Supervision
BDC Representative and Graphic/Web Designer
Hendrick Volvo of Kansas City
2010 - 2013
- Develop new dealership website using HTML and CSS
- Create graphics and advertisements using Adobe Photoshop
- Manage social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter
- General Site maintenance
- Use Google Analytics to find web traffic and cater advertisements accordingly
- Cold call potential customers in effort to get them to come to the dealership
Full Stack Web Development Program
- Middle Tier:Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ, MVC, EF
- Back End:ADO.NET, SQL, SQL Server, SSMSE
Johnson County Community College
Interactive Media Associates Degree
- Web Development
- Video/Photography/Sound Production
- Graphic Design
Wash Services Manager
Arrowhead Intermodal LLC
2016 - 2018
- Responsible for cleaning and power washing all refrigerated containers on the premises
- Writing and maintaining records of any required work beyond normal cleaning process
- Maintain a clean property, free of wood, nails and other debris originated from containers