Matthew J. Martiny
Web Developer, Graphic Designer
.NET Developer/Digital Content Manager/Information Technology Officer
Harlan Global Manufacturing
May 2019 - Present
Design and develop a new ASP.NET MVC website from an old ASP Classic website
- Instrumental in migrating Microsoft Server 2003 website to Server 2019.
Create and design brochures, catalogs, and other marketing materials using
Adobe Photoshop, MS
Practice and use different coding languages and applications such as
VB Script, HTML5, CSS3, LINQ,
jQuery, SQL, C#, ASP Classic, IIS, Windows Server, ASP.Net MVC
Manage and troubleshoot certain Information Technology issues that may arise within the company
Assist in fine-tuning and improving outdated technology that was used by the company
Software Engineer and .NET Web Developer
October 2018 - January 2019 (Contract)
Interactive Technologies Inc.
Develop a BETA phone application in Xamarin.iOS using Core Bluetooth.
- Design and develop an ASP.NET MVC website/web application for the company.
- Use tools such as google and stack overflow to solve problems that arise.
- Implement Front End, Back End and Middle Tier in the web application using skills and languages such as LINQ, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Database Design, SQL, C#, and others.
Marketing, Social Media, and Website Development
November 2015 - July 2016
Manage social media marketing campaigns including YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter as directed.
- Responsible for online content management, Search Engine Optimization and Google Analytics
- Create graphics in Adobe Photoshop for online storefronts
- Manipulate existing graphics for digital and print media
Freelance Graphic/Web Designer
Martiny Graphic and Web Design
May 2008 - Present
- Create graphics and logos for organizations, companies and individuals in print and digital form
- Create mock ups and/or full web pages for clients
- Create print, digital, audio and/or video media tailored to client’s needs
- Use mediums such as Adobe Creative Suite, Audacity, and WordPress
Computer Operator (seasonal)
December 2014-June 2015
- Use Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and InDesign, to help prepare yearbooks for print
- Operate Mac and/or Windows operating system depending on client’s needs
- Use varying FTP servers to download and access files
- Problem solve based on specific complications that arise
Maintenance, Field Supervisor and Graphic Artist (Seasonal)
Johnson County Parks and Recreation
April 2013 - Nov. 2014, April 2016-November 2017
- Specialty graphics as needed using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Create print and digital media flyers for events and programs
- Maintenance duties as assigned
- Field Supervision
BDC Representative and Graphic/Web Designer
Hendrick Volvo of Kansas City
August 2010-February 2013
- Develop new dealership website using HTML and CSS
- Create graphics and advertisements using Adobe Photoshop
- Manage social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter
- General Site maintenance
- Use Google Analytics to find web traffic and cater advertisements accordingly
- Cold call potential customers in effort to get them to come to the dealership
Wash Services Manager
Arrowhead Intermodal LLC
October 2016-January 2018
- Responsible for cleaning and power washing all refrigerated containers on the premises
- Writing and maintaining records of any required work beyond normal cleaning process
- Maintain a clean property free of wood, nails and other debris originated from containers
Full Stack Web Development Program
Graduated May 2018
- Middle Tier:Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ, MVC, EF
- Back End:ADO.NET, SQL, SQL Server, SSMSE
Johnson County Community College
Interactive Media Associates Degree
Graduated December 2013
- Web Development
- Social Media
- Video/Photography/Sound Production
- Graphic Design
- Media Production
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Oversee various website projects from conception through completion,
collaborating with sales, operations, IT, and quality assurance teams to ensure timely and accurate
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING – Use Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest and other
social media sites to reach a variety of users in a professional setting.
RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS – Measure and report digital marketing campaign performance utilizing
Google Analytics and Data Studio (beta), SQL, and advanced Microsoft Excel functions to enable datadriven marketing decisions.
WEBSITE MANAGEMENT – Evaluate, plan, and optimize web content and SEO using content
management system (CMS) and analytics to determine and improve underperforming content.
EMAIL CREATION AND ANALYSIS – Develop engaging email campaign content, create HTML,
adhere to email best practices, A/B test, measure, and analyze campaign results.
CONTENT DEVELOPMENT – Create written and visual content for website, user experience interface
design including UX wireframes, mockups and prototypes for client portal and web quote forms, email,
and social media marketing campaigns.
Middle and back-end development experience with languages such as SQL and C#
Knowledge of designing and developing full-stack web applications using .NET framework
Experience with WordPress development and PHP
Analyze and report on usage of company web sites, identifying trends in traffic, effects of marketing
activities, errors, customer experience, etc.